Change Log - Echofon for Mac
Version 1.6.2 (09/13/2012)
- Fixed an issue that drawer didn’t work on Mac OS 10.6 and 10.7
Version 1.6.1 (09/12/2012)
- Support Retina Display
- Support Notification Center
- Added an option of display style
- Name and Screen Name (default)
- Name only
- Screen Name only (same as previos versions)
- Fixed an issue that Growl didn’t work in a certain case
Version 1.6 (06/22/2012)
- Support Lion Sandbox (Mac App Store version only)
- Signed with App Store Developer ID to support upcoming Mountain Lion’s Gatekeeper (echofon.com version only)
- Fixed an issue that photo preview didn’t work in a certain case
- Echofon now always uses SSL for accessing Twitter APIs
- Improved sync unread interval
- Support Growl 1.3
- Fixed several UI issues
Version 1.5.8 (03/08/2012)
- Fixed security vulnerability of our sync server
Version 1.5.7 (12/23/2011)
- Fixed an issue in hash tag recognition.
- Fixed issues in Japanese localization.
Version 1.5.6 (12/22/2011)
- Twitter photo upload support.
- Fixed an issue that favorite/unfavorite didn’t work well sometimes.
Version 1.5.5 (12/13/2011)
- Conversation support in search results.
Version 1.5.4 (12/08/2011)
- Fixed an issue that bit.ly settings wasn’t enabled in Japanese environment.
Version 1.5.3 (11/23/2011)
- Added bit.ly custom account settings again.
- Show real name in tooltip on screen name text.
- Show absolute timestamp in tooltip on timestamp text.
- Fixed an issue that muted statuses show up when changed account.
Version 1.5.2 (10/17/2011)
- Preview images in search results.
- Added show toolbar menu.
- Added show compose bar menu.
- Updated trends API endpoint.
- Fixed a bug that all HTML entity references should be supported.
Version 1.5.1 (08/18/2011)
- Show remaining character count taking account of URL shortening.
- Fixed an issue that Growl notification didn’t work on some environments.
Version 1.5 (08/16/2011)
- Refined layout of the main window.
- Use t.co URL shortener.
- Fixed a bug in parsing hash tags that contain some Japanese symbols.
Version 1.4.11 (07/21/2011)
- Fixed an issue that bouncing to the top didn’t work well in some environments.
Version 1.4.10 (07/20/2011)
- Fixed an issue that double-click window’s title bar to miniaturize didn’t work.
- Fixed an issue that detecting scroll bar didn’t work.
Version 1.4.9 (07/18/2011)
- Improved design of main window.
- International hash tags support.
Version 188.8.131.52 (07/14/2011)
- Fixed a crashing issue on Leopard.
Version 1.4.8 (07/14/2011)
- Enable page up and page down in the search text field.
- Fixed a crashing issue when closing geolocation map window.
Version 1.4.7 (06/24/2011)
- Official photo attachment support.
- Changed authentication method to OAuth through Twitter web.
Version 1.4.5 (05/11/2011)
Version 1.4.4 (05/02/2011)